Friday, June 1, 2012

The Chicago Project at Edelman Gallery

The prestigious Catherine Edelman Gallery has an online presence called The Chicago Project, which is devoted to new and established photographers in the Chicago area who they feel deserve recognition. I am happy to report that I am now among them. I'm also glad that Milwaukee is considered to be in the Chicago area!

Live Oaks
On May 29 the announcement was posted on the Edelman Gallery blog that five new artists were added to the project. To see all of the artists in the Chicago Project, click here.


To see my page on the Chicago Project website, click here.


The pieces posted in the Chicago Project are all from my recent, and on-going, series called Synecdoche: the fragment that represents the whole. Two are reproduced here. You can see more from the series on my website.


Twist

1 comment: