Tuesday, December 16, 2014

In gratitude from the Menomonee Valley

Season’s Greetings from the Menomonee Valley!
 

As my 2014 Artist in Residency in the Menomonee Valley draws to a close I would like to thank the Menomonee Valley Partners and Zimmerman Architectural Studios for their sponsorship, support, and faith in this project.

I am also grateful for the many people I have met in the Valley during the year and in particular those who agreed to be the subjects of my photographs and stories.

It has been a privilege and honor to document the exciting developments in the Valley and to share the story of its revitalization. My images, essays and narratives now are available on a website dedicated specifically for the purpose of archiving them and sharing them with the public. My thanks also go out to Erin, my MIAD intern, who helped create this website.

I invite you to check it out: click here.

Although my term as resident is near closing I remain dedicated to the ongoing story of the Valley. Look for a at least a couple more posts to wrap up the year.

In closing, I’m happy to announce that I will be an Artist in Residence at the Lynden Sculpture Garden in 2015. More on that later!

Have a happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment